zMAN Blog is strictly a non-warez site. All content found on this site has been uploaded from a source which encourages distribution of the content. The authors, editors, contributors and moderators of this site acknowledge that some content may be protected under the DMCA law, and therefore run thorough checks to find out whether content uploaded has a copyrighted owner.
Why Is My Content On This Site Without My Permission?
There are several reasons why your content has been uploaded and distributed via this website. You must understand that zMAN Blog is not designed to exploit you or your work, but rather promote content and help it reach users in remote areas. Your content may be on our site because:
- Someone else has claimed it to be theirs, and encouraged distribution
- No copyright data regarding your content could be found
- No information about the original owner could be found
- Our publishing team is deceived, and sold the content under the impression it has been bought off the original owner
- … Or we found your content available for free on the internet and are helping distribute it (If you would like credit for your content, contact us!)
If you would like us to make any modifications to the posts found on this site, please contact our online support team here and we will have it modified/removed within 24 hours – usually within minutes!
Apologies beforehand if any of your hard work has been uploaded without your consent.